Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

There's never enough time!

I've been busy this week trying to get a scrapbook of my sister's holiday done but it proved to be an impossible task. I got about half of it donw but when you have hundreds of photos, even deciding what to use is a mammoth task. So, having whittled them down to a manageable number, all that remains is to scrapbook them. (All?) She may not have it to take home tomorrow but as I'm off to the UK in June, I'm sure she can wait.After all, she has a CD to show everyone what an awesome time she had here.
I've also been working on my ANZAC day pages and have finished my Dad's old navy photo plus a 'Lest we Forget' card. I made oone poppy using felt pieces, and the others using tissue paper. They worked out great and were so easy. If only everything was like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment