Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Will I ever get a photo posted into my blog?

I'd like to say "I give up" but I don't so I won't. I'm determined to get a picture in with the writing. It's a real pain if you have to flip between pages to read the blog and then look at the picture. So here goes. Mind you, I don't hold out much hope as I've just been to the dentist for a filling and a crown and I'm feeling rather sorry for myself at the moment. Still, got a nice cup of tea and some rubbish telly I videoed (is that a real word and if it is, did I spell it right?) so I should feel better soon.
Well what do you know, the help button actually did help. Here's a picture of some stuff I've done recently. A baby sign using papers to cover the canvasses and the letters, just a bit of judicious filing makes the edges of the letters really neat. The name signs were done in the same way but I painted the edges of the backboards and the letters. Neat eh?
Now I know how to add photos, I will get on with another project and then let you know how I get on. Cheers, Doreen

No comments:

Post a Comment